I feel like these photos explain themselves.
What a wonderful trip we had.
I wish I was a bit more coherent right now (it is late as I type) so that I could articulate how much I love and respect my sisters. Besides being beautiful, brilliant, and talented, they are inspiring mamas and sweet sisters. It is hard to only be able to see them once or twice a year, but I take comfort knowing that they have each other way out there in Utah. As for me, all lonely out here on the east coast, I'm grateful for Skype and airplanes to help bridge the distance. Because of those things my kids will still know and love their cousins.
We're looking forward to some future visits from the Utah folk out our way... maybe this fall? Fingers crossed!




1 comment:
It's so wonderful to see many pics of all seven grand children at once!
Thanks Elaine for updating so many pics so quickly!
Post a Comment